Choose the correct alternative for each sentence. (Comparatives or Superlatives)
1. I think that’s _____ film I’ve ever seen
a) the funnier than b) the funny c) the funniest d) the funnier
2. Is football the _____ sport in Chile?
a) popular b) more popular c) popularest d) most popular
3. Vegetables are _____ last week
a) expensiver than b)more expensiver tham c) more expensive than d) most expensive
4. I think Vladimir is _____ intelligent person in the class
a) more than b) the most c) most d) the more
5. Don’t you think there are _____ things to do on hokidays than watching tv all day?
a) best b) bestest c) better d) better than
6. Summer is _____ season in our country
a) the hottest b) hotter than c) the hot d) hot
7. Groenland has the _____ weather of the world. It’s always raining and snowing
a) bad b) worse than c) worst d) worsest
8. The Everest is _____ the Aconcagua
a) the highest b) highest than c) the higher than d) higher than
9. Last week we had _____ day in Santiago, the temperature was –18ºC
a) the colder b) the coldest c) the cold d) colder than
10. To fall from a motorcycle is _____ to fall from a bicycle.
a) more painful b) more painful than c) painfuller than d) the painfullest
11. If you suffer asthma, don’t go to Mexico City. It is one of the _____ cities in the world
a) pollutest b) more polluted c) polluter than d) most polluted
12. The _____ place from Chile is Australia. It’s on the other side of the world.
a) farther b) farthest c) farther than d) farthest than
13. I don’t think your bike is _____ mine.
a) fastest than b) faster c) fastest d) faster than
14. Michael was _____ basketball player in the world
a) taller b) tallest c) the taller d) the tallest
15. Speaking Japanese is _____writing it.
a) the easiest b) easy c) easier than d) easyer than